Wednesday, June 17, 2009

cell phones...

So- yesterday I found a phone in the parking lot at work... I picked it up, noticed that it still worked. Then I noticed that it had 15 missed calls from the same number. So I called the number back, and left a voice mail. When it got a text message, I responded back and got no response. Finally, the phone rang, I picked up and it was the owners grandmother. So I got it arranged for them to pick it up today.

Where the rant is coming from- I went through the phone trying to find a worthwhile phone number or some other info to figure out who the phone belonged to, and found nothing. What the heck????

So I went through my phone...
- Contact list- mom, dad, brothers, wife... obvious if you scroll through.
- Myspace, logged in
- Facebook, logged in
- Messenger, auto login
- AIM, auto login
- my home page for the internet on my phone is my Twitter
- one of my bookmarks is my Blogger
- the weather app on my phone has my zipcode

Damn. With like 5 minutes of messing around on my phone, I could go stalk myself... LOL. So it'd be easy to get my phone back to me if someone honestly tried like I did with the phone yesterday.

And- monetary rewards keep honest people honest. :) LOL. If someone found my $300 phone and went out of their way to give it back, I'd give them something. Heck, even $5. Something! I know that there's the whole thing where you should just do good things and get good things back... LOL.

I think I'm done now...

No comments: