Saturday, May 16, 2009

praying for daylight

wow, the font options blow....

So.... You like how I don't update this that often, huh? LOL. I used to blog like every freaking day. I think I Tweet everyday though... LOLZ.

Been working my butt off. Been slacking in the football practice department. I've just been so busy at work that I have no energy when I get done. Then I broke a finger beginning of the week, and now my hand is cramping from it. Then one of the dogs chewed up my inhaler. Freaking awesome. I hate how it sounds like I'm making excuses. Tina says that I shouldn't worry to much about it. But I hate it. I feel like the team feels like I'm just making excuses. Grrrrrrr.

I think I'm not going to write much else. Don't have my thoughts together and my hand is killing me. Fun times.

No comments: